50 and Up
DO NOT INJEST ANY PRODUCT. ALL PRODUCTS ARE FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
Our Proprietary Blend of All-natural ingredients.
- Tea tree oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) is a natural essential oil obtained by steam distillation of the leaves of the Australian tea tree. Tea tree oil is composed primarily of terpinen-4-ol, which accounts for between 30-48% of the oil, and alpha-terpineol, which makes up between 10-30%. Other components include 1,8-cineole, aromadendrene, terpinolene, linalool, gamma-terpinene, alpha-terpinene, and sabinene. It has been used for centuries by the indigenous people of Australia for its healing properties and is now widely used for its medicinal and antiseptic qualities. Tea tree oil contains a variety of compounds, including terpinen-4-ol, which is responsible for its antimicrobial activity. This compound has been found to be effective against a variety of bacteria, fungi, and viruses, including Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli, and Pseudomonas aeruginosa. Tea tree oil has also been used for its anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, anti-viral, and anti-bacterial effects. It has been used to treat a variety of skin conditions, including acne, psoriasis, dermatitis, and fungal infections. In addition, tea tree oil has been used to treat respiratory conditions, such as colds and flu, and is also thought to have antiviral and antifungal properties.
- Helichrysum oil is a powerful essential oil derived from the Helichrysum italicum, or Immortelle, plant. Helichrysum oil is composed primarily of monoterpenes, sesquiterpenes, and their oxygenated derivatives, such as alcohols, aldehydes and ketones. The major components of the oil are neryl acetate, italidone, eugenol, alpha-pinene, nerol, and geraniol. It is known for its therapeutic properties and is widely used in skin care, wound healing, and scar reduction. Helichrysum oil is believed to have anti-inflammatory, antifungal, antibacterial, and antiviral properties. It is also used to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and scars, as well as to treat other skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, and acne. Additionally, research suggests that helichrysum oil may be effective for treating wounds and skin irritation, as well as for speeding up the healing process. In addition, it is thought to have antimicrobial and antioxidant properties, which can help protect skin against environmental damage.
- Apple cider vinegar with the Mother is made up of acetic acid, lactic acid, citric acid, malic acid, and enzymes. Apple cider vinegar with the Mother is a popular remedy for various medical uses, including the treatment of wounds and skin. When applied topically to wounds, it can help to reduce inflammation and accelerate the healing process, while also providing antiseptic and antibacterial properties to help prevent infection. When used as a skin toner, it can help to reduce blemishes, balance skin pH levels, and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Apple cider vinegar with the Mother can also be used to treat fungal infections such as athlete's foot, as well as dandruff and eczema. This versatile remedy has many medical uses, making it a popular choice for treating wounds and skin.
- Peppermint oil is composed primarily of menthol (40-50%), menthone (20-30%), limonene (10-20%), cineole (3-10%), and pulegone (2-8%). Peppermint oil has been used for centuries for its medicinal benefits, particularly for its healing properties for skin and wounds. It has anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and analgesic properties which make it effective in soothing and healing skin that has been damaged. It can reduce redness, itchiness, and swelling while also providing relief from pain. Peppermint oil can be used to treat skin conditions such as acne, eczema and psoriasis as it has antiseptic and antibacterial properties. Applied topically on wounds, it can help to reduce pain, reduce inflammation and speed up healing. It can also help to prevent infections due to its antimicrobial properties. Peppermint oil is a natural and effective way to treat minor skin wounds and conditions.
- Lavender oil is mainly composed of monoterpenes, sesquiterpenes, and their corresponding alcohols. The main components of lavender oil are linalyl acetate, linalool, and lavandulyl acetate. Other components include caryophyllene, terpinen-4-ol, camphor, and other minor constituents. Lavender oil has long been used for the treatment of wounds and skin conditions. It is known to be antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, and antiseptic, making it a great choice for treating cuts and scrapes. Its calming effects can help soothe the pain and discomfort of minor wounds. It can also help reduce the appearance of scars and promote healing. Lavender oil can be used to treat acne, eczema, psoriasis, and other skin conditions. Its antiseptic properties help to fight bacteria and reduce inflammation. It has also been used to treat burns and sunburns, and to reduce pain and itching. Lavender oil is a versatile and powerful remedy for a variety of skin and wound conditions.
- Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin composed of several different compounds including alpha-tocopherol, beta-tocopherol, gamma-tocopherol, delta-tocopherol, and alpha-tocotrienol. It is an antioxidant that helps protect cells from damage caused by free radicals. Vitamin E is an important vitamin with many medical uses, in particular for wounds and skin. It has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and moisturizing properties which make it beneficial for wound healing. Vitamin E can be applied topically to the skin in the form of creams and lotions. It helps to reduce inflammation, decrease infection, and speed up the healing process. Vitamin E has also been used to help reduce the appearance of scars, stretch marks, and wrinkles. Additionally, Vitamin E is used to help protect the skin from damage caused by the sun and other environmental factors. In summary, Vitamin E has many medical uses for wounds and skin, including wound healing, reducing inflammation, decreasing infection, reducing the appearance of scars and wrinkles, and protecting the skin from environmental damage.
- Coconut oil is composed primarily of saturated fats and fatty acids, including lauric acid (45-50%), myristic acid (20-25%), caprylic acid (8-10%), palmitic acid (5-10%), oleic acid (5-8%), and linoleic acid (2-4%). Coconut oil has a number of medical uses for wounds and skin. It is an anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and anti-fungal agent, making it ideal for treating cuts, scrapes, and other skin injuries. It can also be used to treat skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis, and dermatitis. Coconut oil can be applied directly to the wound or skin condition, or can be added to a carrier oil like olive oil for better absorption. Additionally, coconut oil can be used to moisturize dry skin, reduce itching and irritation, and reduce inflammation. Coconut oil can also be used to reduce the appearance of scars, wrinkles, and stretch marks. It is a natural, safe, and effective way to treat wounds and skin conditions.
- Shea butter is composed of triglycerides, fatty acids, and other lipids. Its chemical makeup includes oleic acid (45-55%), stearic acid (20-50%), linoleic acid (3-11%), palmitic acid (2-9%), arachidic acid (1-2%), and other fatty acids. Shea butter is a natural substance derived from the nut of the African Shea tree. It is widely used in the medical industry due to its many beneficial properties. Shea butter has anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antioxidant properties, making it an ideal ingredient for treating wounds and skin conditions. It can be used to reduce inflammation, reduce scarring, and protect the skin from further damage. Shea butter can also be used to promote healing and reduce the discomfort associated with wounds and skin conditions. It is often used as a moisturizer to keep the skin hydrated and to reduce wrinkles, fine lines, and other signs of aging. Shea butter is a natural and safe way to treat wounds and skin conditions, making it a popular choice among medical professionals.
- Beeswax is composed of esters of fatty acids and various long-chain alcohols. The chemical composition of beeswax consists mainly of esters, hydrocarbons, free fatty acids, hydroxy acids, and aliphatic alcohols. The main constituents of beeswax are esters of fatty acids and various long-chain alcohols, including palmitic acid, oleic acid, and myristic acid. Beeswax has been used for centuries for its medical benefits, especially when it comes to wounds and skin. It has natural antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, making it an excellent choice for treating wounds. It also helps to promote healing by forming a protective layer over the wound and slowing down the loss of moisture. In addition, it has been found to be effective in reducing itching and other skin irritations, and its natural emollient properties help to keep skin soft and supple. In addition, beeswax is a great choice for soothing minor burns, scrapes, or cuts. Finally, its natural antifungal properties make it an ideal choice for treating fungal infections of the skin.
- Candelilla wax is composed of a variety of hydrocarbons, fatty acids, esters, and alcohols, including ceryl alcohol, ceryl palmitate, myricyl alcohol, myricyl palmitate, cerotic acid, and palmitic acid. Candelilla wax is a natural wax derived from the leaves of the small Candelilla shrub, native to northern Mexico and the Southwestern United States. It is used in a variety of products, including pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, candles, and food. It is also known to have many medical uses, especially when it comes to wounds and skin. Candelilla wax is known to act as a protective barrier on the skin, helping to prevent infection and promote healing. It is also known to be highly moisturizing, helping to keep the skin hydrated and preventing dryness. Additionally, it is said to have anti-inflammatory properties, which can help reduce redness, itching, and swelling associated with wounds. Finally, its high antioxidant content can help protect the skin from damaging free radicals, promoting healthy skin cell growth.
- The ingredients have been chosen for their healing, antiviral, and antibacterial properties. The oils are chosen as they attach themselves to the cell walls of any potential virus or bacteria to rip them apart. The wax and butter are chosen to help heal the damaged skin, broken vessels, and pained nerve endings. Apple cider vinegar is chosen for its cleansing properties and to help protect against infection, bacteria, and virus. All of these ingredients work together to help relax the nerve endings, coagulate the wound, and cleanse it of any dead cells. The healing time on wounds varies from numerous ancillary factors and outliers. The best practice on a typical daily wound using our spray is 5 days on. 2 off. let your body take over. Week 2 - 4 days on 3 off and so on until healed. If this Regimen doesn’t fit your time frame feel free to use it as you best see fit. When you use “the fire eater spray” or “ani[sport] spray” keep in mind that a main ingredient is a vinegar which has incredible drying properties. the best practice is a 4 to 5-day application schedule. a 2-to-3-day natural body Acclimation period. All Sprays: Best practice is a transition from “the Fire Eater Spray” and “Gezee buddy, Reallly?! really?! Spray” built for open painful wounds that are best untouched until you are able. Once you achieve this, our Recommendation is to switch over to “the potion lotion” or “geeze buddy, really? really?” salve if you find the drying effect too robust for your skin. The Spray is designed for extreme situations and Bacteria, virus and infection destruction. It is very powerful to keep you safe in intense situations. ZOMBIE LIPS: the typical turnaround time from inception to a clear lip is on average 3 to 5 days. If it takes longer, continue to use it diligently. You just have a more robust virus and it’s going to take a bit longer to heal. Remember this only works topically. It does not kill the virus living inside of your body. you will have breakouts again. As all Zombie Sport Co products are all-natural. when you order “the fire eater spray” or “geeze buddy really, really spray” the vinegar with the mother remains in a fermenting stage. If you find there is blockage or difficulty in spraying. our recommendation would be to simply get a small filter and a small bowl, poor the contents through the filter into the bowl. Remove all the contents and pour it back into the spray bottle.
- Always get professional medical help and follow all directives given. We are an alternative, a supplement in healing for those that want to veer away from chemicals and synthetics, into the strength of nature. We are not a replacement to professional medical care or professional emergency medical care. Personal research is your best avenue to ascertain whether Zombie Sport Co is a good fit for you and your family’s life.
- If you however have any questions, please feel free to reach out. We would be glad to answer all your questions.